Save costs using the business concept of Total Care Wagon Management!Total Care Wagon Management is an organization specialized in Fleet management (e.g. organizing repairs/ maintenance/ takeover of freight wagons). In this context we organize nearly all services in relation to repairs and maintenance and follow up the actual work that needs to be done. In the case of damages we control the entire process from damage notification until releasing the wagon. In this process we also communicate with the involved parties and secure the corresponding documents.
From years of experience we strongly believe that by using the TCWM concept your company can reduce the costs by ± 10% to 15%!
The process and a number of facts in a row:
- The client (Railway undertaking, Operator, Wagon owner) reports a damage wagon to TCWM. TCWM takes on the repair and arranges and schedules the required work. Activities up to € 850 will be outsourced to ECM IV/ VPI certified companies that are present in the region. In the case of major damages we always first contact the customer for approval. From experience most repairs reported beginning of the day are repaired the same day meaning no downtime and complicated shunting actions.
- For most of the repairs done we take pictures before and after the repair and make the necessary protocols if needed. All these activities and documents are logged and stored in our Wagon management system.
- TCWM also has the possibility to organize transport and shunting of damaged/revision wagons to and from repair tracks and workshops. We have fixed prices with most of the Railway undertakings for these transport and shunting activities.
- TCWM can also organize arrival checks in combination with preventative maintenance. We are convinced that on the long run the downtime of your wagon fleet decreases considerably and therefore the costs related to fall out is a lot lower.
- Usually the damaged wagon is handled within the same day and processed within our system. All parties are updated on the status and required documents (e.g. release document) are sent the next day.
- Finally we can also organize the invoicing to the appropriate company who is responsible for the costs. This includes invoicing for example to wagon owners with which we have fixed pricelists for repair and maintenance activities.
In case of larger damages for which specific parts must be ordered (e.g. wheel axles, triple valves etc.) we organize this with the wagon owner, through the documentation Muster H / HR. This process is in place with all major wagon owners.
We are in daily contact with and are recognized by the following wagon owners: